Summer ~B.P. Summer ~B.P.

A year later. And this is still my favorite song.

|-Glorious-| |-Glorious-|

a year later and i'm still in love with this song.

The End The End

Whoa, Magestic. Simply perfection. That flute thingy. I LOVE IT. Been waiting for another song from you :)
I really love the mood in this one. It feels nostalgic, yet it also feels like the feeling you get when you finish the last page of a wonderful story. And then when you're done, you think back and refeel all the things you've felt through out the entire story. and then your just like whoa.

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad I didn't disappoint if you've been waiting! :)
I've certainly been busy with school, working, freelancing, so I haven't had much time for music, but I'm hoping to squeeze in a little more time to get some new songs out. I appreciate your support!

Through The Clouds [Wip] Through The Clouds [Wip]

I really like it, just didn't feel the snare much. maybe just personal preference? the snare feel a little to flat. something like that lol. i'm not much to be giving advice tho. Other than the snare, i thought that the rest of it was pretty sweet. Can't wait to hear the full.

Design Design

yo, this is awesome. like im in "awe". as i listened to it, and as the song progressed i felt something in my chest expand and then slowly unexpand then fill up my whole body. this feeling like some one is trying to talk to me, but can't. holy shit! i cant explain in words how i feel! THIS SONG IS AMAZING! good job on this one. :) can't believe there allready arent like 100 comments about loving this song allready!

Alloud responds:

Wow, glad you liked it. :3

Let Go Let Go

i liked it :) it took a while to develop, but other than that it was nice. and when it actually go to the main body it got REALLY good. great job :)

Mario Overworld Remix Mario Overworld Remix

lmfao. Very Cheery :) good job on this. Try making a full song? that would be cool.
Keep it up man, i wanna hear more of your stuff!

The Passing Skies The Passing Skies

OMG. you are truly amazing. This song pierced right into my heart. the melody is simply perfection. and the piano sounds amazing. keep it up man :)
the rating should not be lower than a 6

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate the kind words :)

My Homemade Piano Song My Homemade Piano Song

haha thanx for the great comment on one of my older posts :) check out my new one ? :D
and this song it beautiful. the build up of emotion is quite spectacular. i think you should do more with the strings :) it would take you far. and the piano is perfect. it hits the spot in my heart. nah, this is good though :) it should have a much higher rating 5/5 10/10
Im looking forword to the finished project!
keep it up broh :D

supaman321 responds:

Wow, thanks. So you think I should add to it? I might do that later because I actually have a few new
song idea's right now.

I seem to have 7-8 unfinished songs right now....it's kind of sad.
I hope to see some more amazing things from you too. Your pretty good
at making songs.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

damn. this was simple beautiful :) your voice is perfect!! soft and soothing. this is an amazing version of pokemon :) lol this was probably the best opening. good job on this